Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dog before he dead

When I was a puppy, I often attracted naughty funny you laugh, bring you joy. You called me your child, although a number of shoes and some cushion at home have been mutilated, I bite us, I am still your best friend. Whenever I have done "bad" thing, you always told me shaking his finger, said: "how can you be so?" But in the end you will forgive me, took me and then threw himself rubbing my belly.

When you are busy, bored at home I had to put a mess. My silent protest against the right you are always useful. Every night before going to bed I'll jump to your bed, leaning against you like a baby, you should Whispering your dreams and secrets. We often walk to the park, chase, occasionally ride Doudou Feng. I will be in a daily afternoon nap under the sun, ready to greet you home. These days, I am sure it was the happiest of my life time.

Gradually, you spend more time on work and career and devote more time to find your other half. And I always patiently waiting for you to come back in every heartbreaking days of despair, to give you comfort, because you never made a bad decision to blame you. As long as you enter the house one day, I always cheerful toward you, when you fall in love, I will be happy for you round and round. She - that is, you are the wife, not a "dog person", but I welcome her to our family, but also to express my friendship to her, and listen to her words. Because you are happy, so I am happy.

Later, Tim you have a small baby, I like you very enthusiastic about. I was their delicate faces, they were infected with an frown smile, I really want to hurt them to look good to imagine love you, love you like a child, but you and your wife was afraid I would hurt them, took me all day shut out, and even put me into the cage go. Kids growing up, I have become their friends. They like to get hold of my fur staggered to stand up and likes to poke my finger young eyes, like checking the ears for me, who likes to kiss my nose. I particularly like the way they touch? ? Because you have very little touch me. Sometimes I would jump on their bed, leaning against them like a baby, listening to their thoughts and small secret, along with waiting for you to go home.



Once upon a time, people ask about your family have any pets, you always do not hesitate to pull out my photos from the bag to them pours out of my anecdotes. However, in recent years, was asked the same question, but you just coldly replied "yes", then turned to another topic. I have from the "Your dog" becomes only "a dog", even on my expenses up to become stingy. Later, your career to a new turning point, you may go to another city to work, fed pets not allowed to move to an apartment to go. Finally, you as a "family" to make the right choice. But, do you still remember Once upon a time I was your "family" interpretation?



Your car set out. I do not know the truth, the road is still full of expectations. Finally we arrived was an animal shelter. Which came not only cats and dogs, the smell, as well as fear, the smell of desperation. Edge-to-read documents while you are there, people say, "I know that you will be able to find a good home for it." Look at you, they shrugged him a sad look. For here, the old dog will eventually come true, they are well known; even if the old dog had a variety of body Huaizhe certificate, so what? Your son hold on to my collar, cried: "Do not! Father, beg you do not let them take my dog!" You are harsh choice to tamper with his little finger, until he could no longer touch does not to me. I fear him, and even more worried that you have taught him life lessons: What is friendship, what is loyalty, what is love, what is the responsibility of, what is ... ... a respect for life!

You avoid my eyes, the last time and gently patted my head to say goodbye, and politely refused to take my collar and belt too. You are gone, that two well-intentioned female staff member that you may be aware of the need to move a few months ago, and has never tried to work for me to find another good home. They shook his head and said: "how can you be so?"



While people here busy all day round and round, but as long as there is time, they always try to take care of us. Here, I worry about food, but since a few days I have not had to swallow. Initially Whenever someone after this cage, I will happily started looking forward to running in the past, thought it was a change of heart you have come to pick me back. Then I retreat to just hope that who would come to me, or just care about something, I'll be satisfied. More More dogs were sent here, I have this old dog could only retreat to the farthest corner. Sadly, they are still innocent and lively, it seems that right will have to face the fate of the unconscious.



That evening I heard that she came up to me and then I followed her gently through the corridor and into a separate room. In this unusual quiet of the room, he put me on a table, rubbing my ears told me not to worry. I was expecting about what happened, and my heart beating violently end, but also emerged out of a sense of relief. Her gentle tourniquet for my foreleg standings, this time sliding down the cheeks of her tears. I gently lick her hand, like many years ago when I comfort you sad like you. Then she skillfully syringe needles inserted into my veins. I am with a flurry of sting, a surge of cold flow traveled my whole body. I spaced to lie down, and looked at her kind eyes, I murmured; "how can you be so?

Perhaps she understood me, he said to me: "I am so sorry." She Yongzhe me, hurriedly explained to me that this was her job, she had to ensure that brings me to a better place, one filled with love and light, with the earth completely different world, where I would not Snub, bullying, abandonment, does not need to fend for themselves ... ...

I was the last trace of effort to make the body a bit with the tail struck the table, trying to make her aware of this "how can you be so?" Is not right, she said, but you said, my favorite owner. I have always miss you, I will always miss you, always waiting for you. I only hope that everyone in your life could be so loyal to treat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment