Friday, January 8, 2010

Can you know this

My family had two stray dog there are more than 10 stray cats I really can not afford to support him, but has a big sister, we both have to go to his big sister touched drugs would not be needed at home to the demolition *



I went to see him these days, when he was very docile



But most of all let me surprise and atmosphere is that we give him medical treatment of its life was ruined the day I saw a big hole in the back there do not know who to use that bottle at the back up to it ah bloody legs and there was also watching heartache is certainly true that he was the scourge of such a person really had to unscrupulous



Therefore, I hope to have good-hearted people to adopt it



Want to have good people there quickly



If you do not come to the puppy's life is really fast there is no

No comments:

Post a Comment