Friday, January 8, 2010

Dog from the ill

Last night, they probably around 14:30, take a nap for a while, around 5 o'clock to take her Zaiqu infusion

Every time he got to the hospital, will be very scared, I kept to comfort him.

He's looked at me piteously, and made very sad ... ...

Middle of the night he was always climbing up and went to sleep on the floor ... ...

Again and again to get up, hold it back, again and again to get up to help her clean up, vomitus and feces, and made 3,4 o'clock before I often go to bed

After this incident, I deeply realized that small is not terrible, fear is discouraged, as long as we use a strong heart to face and not to abandon without giving up a certain death from the hands of the young innocent lives to fight back.

Finally, I wish all of the dog world, can be healthy and happy, all the owners are happy, thank you watch ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment