Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I should do?

My family dog yesterday afternoon by a train in the train aisle Ð a bit (my family lived next to the train Road, so my dad had brought it in that Liu Wan), is said to have fainted limbs were stiff, and then after a while its own Also Huanguo Lai woke up. Then hold it home after the start drowsiness, trembling, eyes are red blood, not eat or drink. My dad they say there may be internal injuries and a concussion. Have been so serious it should go to the hospital, but they are not allowed to send my father, I have no way, after all, I'm just a child. To give it the same day to eat inside the insurance Yunnanbaiyao son, this began to give it feeding clothing Yunnanbaiyao, I also intend to give his dad to play anti-inflammatory needle.

What does need attention and do do? I am really worried about it, please reply as soon as possible Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment