Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mini Italian

Hi, Today we have noticed a huge change in our 10 week old Mini Italian Greyhound puppy (Tattoo) normally he has his little bursts of energy and then he's asleep for a couple hours. Well today he's been pretty lazy sleeping most of the day. Tonight I went to move him and he started yelping like CRAZY!!! I checked him over and nothing felt out of place or different. It doesn't matter where he is touched he yelps. He did fall this morning but has been walking fine when we put him down on the floor. I noticed his eatting has changed a little. Could this be because of teething? This has me really scared because I don't know how to soothe him. I've trying almost everything. Anyone have any Idea's??? I would be greatful of any insight that anyone has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment