Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jack Russell puppy.

Just when I was at the end of a long and fraying rope, all of a sudden, Lance is finally "getting it." All day there has only been one little puddle on the floor. Every other time, he has hit the paper for both "jobs." I took him and Lara out for a 3 block long walk and he was "a little trooper!" He walks really well on the leash and he's never been taught any leash training. When we got home, the little guy was so tuckered out that he headed straight to his bed for a nap!!!

Cat pesking and senior dog pesking are still a work in progress but, slowly but surely, he's learning. He always comes when he's called even when we're out in the park and he's learned to sit for a cookie. Not too shabby for a 4 month old puppy!!!

I'm so glad now that Kim (my breeder) talked me into not giving up on him!!! BTW, he is getting cuter every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment